Thank you for your visit. Soundoftext is a technology media that discusses the development of the latest text-to-speech engine applications and tutorials. The articles written on this blog are taken from various sources, both online and offline.
Some articles may be rewritten from other sources with different grammar.
By visiting the Soundoftext blog, you agree to the following terms:
- You agree not to copy (COPAS) articles from the Soundoftext blog with the intention of rewriting them on other websites without permission from the owner of this blog.
- You agree not to sell or claim the content of this site.
- Image content on Soundoftext is freely distributable and modifiable. If you find your copyrighted image on this blog without permission, please contact us through the contact page, and we will gladly remove it.
- You agree not to take actions that disrupt the comfort, such as providing SPAM comments, and other actions that may disturb the comfort of Soundoftext and its readers.
- You agree not to repeatedly click on the ads on the Soundoftext blog.
If there are violations of the Terms of Service (TOS) committed by Soundoftext users, we as the blog owner have the right to take various necessary actions, such as deleting SPAM comments, blocking computer IP addresses, or other actions.